Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vimeo Widget NOT Loading Properly Inside LightBox widget

Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vimeo Widget Issue in Adobe Muse on Vimeo

The video explains it best, but for some reason Vimeo widgets are intermittently not loading properly without any rhyme or reason. Hitting refresh will often fix the problem, but the lightbox widget sometimes just greys out the screen and doesn't load the video. Often happens after the site switches breakpoints, but it has both worked and malfunctioned at each breakpoint.

I have only two breakpoints so far, so this site will not work on mobile. Here is a link to the test site: http://testsite.clovehitchproductions.com/work.html

If anyone is able to reproduce this issue, or even better, provide a solution, I would be grateful.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not the exact answer to your question, but found a similar post here.

adding vimeo and youtube video's inside a lightbox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for providing the link!  It looks like their suggestion of using the Composition Lightbox won't improve my results, since that is already what I'm currently using.  I hope I can find an answer, as this bug is literally the only thing that is keeping me from finishing the site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines