Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Want to make an adaptive icon

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I'd like to make an icon which will appear on the home page which is adaptive. What I mean is that what ever the height of the screen is, this icon will position it self like 30px away from the bottom of the page and as soon as the viewer scrolls up, it scrolls with the page.

Can anyone show me a way or another option to make something like this work?

Also I would want the mage frame of the image i have put to work the same way. The height of the image frame to adjust how it clips the image height wise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

You could place the icon where ever you like on each layout for desktop, tablet and phone.

To have it on all screens 30 px away from the bottom would need some coding, as muse works as a visual web design app.

To make it scroll up is nothing special – it will scroll with the rest of the content.

I don´t understand the second question?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could place the icon where ever you like on each layout for desktop, tablet and phone.

To have it on all screens 30 px away from the bottom would need some coding, as muse works as a visual web design app.

To make it scroll up is nothing special – it will scroll with the rest of the content.

I don´t understand the second question?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im kind of new to web design. Especially when it comes to coding.

Could you direct me to what to look for like on google or could you show me one example of coding that could work?

As for the second image, lets say you like on a page on you desktop, and you have a small screen lets say 700. And the way the website has been designed is that on the landing page you see a full screen image. What I am looking for is that the image frame which has the picture will adjust its height according to the screen of the viewer. So if the original height of the image is 800, the image frame crops it to show 700 of the image.

And thank you for the prompt reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Coding is not done for me in this world. What I wanted to say, there´s no way in muse to let something appear 30 px from the bottom.

For the second question, automatic height is not working as well, except you use fullscreen slideshow.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what? Create a .muse, tell us what you want and what to stay and we can make suggestions.

We cannot create a complete new site and guess what you want.

Make it a little more detailed.

Share your .muse, following these simple rules: Please Provide a .muse File to Help Us Fixing Your Issue!

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey man I am not getting you guys to guess.
I believe I have made my self clear enough what you want, an adaptive image frame that resizes the image frame and image according to the screen of the user. How clear can I get? If something like that is not possible then no worries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I already answered to use a fullscreen slide show for this. What more do you need?

This is responsive in width and height. For your icon that should be 30 px from the bottom, there´s no solution.

You could go with scroll motion effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines