• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

We do not detect any structured data on your site.

Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whay does google says i have no structured data on my site? I thought this happened automatically in adobe muse?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

This is just one small piece of SEO. The importance of this in itself is not too great, but it is an element of the whole puzzle, without which the overall picture will not be complete. However, without this your site may well exist. No one site has full picture SEO. The most important thing for a website is high-quality content. If there is no such content on the site, then structured data and other SEO trivia not will lead it to the top.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One might assume why Google said so, if we could look at your site

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi everyone I am facing problem-related to structured data with my website Govt Jobs

which I am going to show in the image and would like to know more about my website issues and how I can improve it.govtjobalertindia.pnggovtjobalertindiaa.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

haha...Sorry www.northdental.no.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse does not create any structured data. If you need it, then you need to do it manually. In the Google manuals, this is described in detail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it important ta have a structured data?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just one small piece of SEO. The importance of this in itself is not too great, but it is an element of the whole puzzle, without which the overall picture will not be complete. However, without this your site may well exist. No one site has full picture SEO. The most important thing for a website is high-quality content. If there is no such content on the site, then structured data and other SEO trivia not will lead it to the top.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines