• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

web fonts not showing on mobile (ios and android)

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I really need help!

I uploaded the 3 font files needed by Muse (.woff, .svg and .eot) to be able to use my self-hosted web font.

Everything went fine, and the font is perfectly showing on desktop ( I tried on Mac and PC).

But it's not showing on mobile ( tried on an iphone SE and Samsung Galaxy S7). I just see a basic font, like helvetica or something...

Can anybody tell me if this is normal or how can I fix it ??!!

Thank you!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Don’t dare to ask, but did you eventually use breakpoint-wise text formatting (the 1T/4T icon bottom of the toolbar) and the smaller breakpoint still uses Arial?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

shannenv89639476  wrote

Can anybody tell me if this is normal or how can I fix it ??!!

yes its normal and the best fix is to use websafe fonts but you don't want to do that;

please post the url so we can test your site... I'm willing to bet you its not just phones that have this problem but phones are more picky about what they download than most desktop browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the link to the business catalyst test page : Page d'accueil

The site is not published yet, and the links are not set too but the text should have a different font than the contact info...

Right now on mobile I see the same font everywhere.

Any help will be appreciated!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don’t dare to ask, but did you eventually use breakpoint-wise text formatting (the 1T/4T icon bottom of the toolbar) and the smaller breakpoint still uses Arial?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG i feel so dumb right now...

I usually change the formating of the text at the same time in every breakpoint, but I dont know why, this time the changes were only done on one breakpoint.

wow... I feel so bad...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fine! (That's quite normal: Most things go wrong, because we "usually" do It this way! )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines