• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

webpage not displaying correctly

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of our website's pages display correctly. However, I am experiencing 2 issues.

The pages all look great on a desktop or laptop but on my phone a few pages don't display correctly....

...we are not using the phone and tablet pages in MUSE...we are only utilizing "dektop" mode and spacing things out correctly to translate on mobile. pictures attached. thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could we have a look at your Muse document?

Please upload it to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then we‘ll see …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what to upload when you say "Muse Document"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your .muse file of course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should really check your layouts. Your screenshots are taken from a an iPhone.

You have a fixed width layout, and some of your tablet and phone layouts are disabled for output. Furthermore the „redirect from desktop“ option is checked off for phone and desktop site. So the desktop layout is used for mobile devices.

Try this:

Delete the phone and desktop layouts and look, if your desktop pages now scale correctly on moblie devices. This should happen, since using a fixed width site enables "viewport sizing" on mobile devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just now reading this. Sorry I missed it.

I am new to all of this. I will try and "delete" the phone and desktop layouts but am afraid it will screw it all up.

I did not design the site...I am just it's new care taker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I removed the "phone" and "tablet" and I am still having the same issues.  It isn't on every page...just a few of the pages.

Very frustrating. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only pages I am having issues with are "Events" and "Children and Youth"

I have views layouts, page properties, etc and everything looks the same...but there is something, somewhere that is causing a difference in the look of these 2 pages on the iphone. desktop looks fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Frankly spoken: You will definitely have no luck at all without learning the principles of web design and Muse. This acan't e managed by some hints and proposals within a forum. Since Muse is "End of Life", I'd suggest to rather look for a different creation tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines