Highlighted

webpage that only shows up to start

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to make a page that only shows up when the user first goes to the site. Almost like a welcome page, that goes away.

Thanks!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

I would use a timed redirrect widget

this one in fact = Adobe Creative Cloud

so the idea is you place to widget on your home page and set a time... after X it sends you to some other page i.e, the home page is your welcome and then people move on

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

webpage that only shows up to start

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to make a page that only shows up when the user first goes to the site. Almost like a welcome page, that goes away.

Thanks!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

so the idea is you place to widget on your home page and set a time... after X it sends you to some other page i.e, the home page is your welcome and then people move on

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2017 1