Highlighted

Webshop and BC

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm creating a web shop in Adobe Muse using the different webshop widgets available online.

My question is, do i need to pick a business catalyst plan higher than bronze? I can't seem to understand the different features offered in business catalyst and how they intervene with widgets, that is offering the same feature....

Thanks

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

matthæusj47089309  wrote

My question is, do i need to pick a business catalyst plan higher than bronze?

no

Adobe Muse widgets do NOT intervene with Adobe BC but there are options you may want to look into... see link below

matthæusj47089309  wrote

I can't seem to understand the different features offered in business catalyst and how they intervene with widgets

read everything Adobe BC + e-commerce = e-Commerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Webshop and BC

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm creating a web shop in Adobe Muse using the different webshop widgets available online.

My question is, do i need to pick a business catalyst plan higher than bronze? I can't seem to understand the different features offered in business catalyst and how they intervene with widgets, that is offering the same feature....

Thanks

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

matthæusj47089309  wrote

no

Adobe Muse widgets do NOT intervene with Adobe BC but there are options you may want to look into... see link below

matthæusj47089309  wrote

I can't seem to understand the different features offered in business catalyst and how they intervene with widgets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 17, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

matthæusj47089309  wrote

no

matthæusj47089309  wrote

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2017 0