• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Website is shifting around and no one has touched it

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our Homelogichousewares.com website is throwing some things out of alignment. Our team hasn't touched the website in a long time. It just decided to do that all by itself. Not sure how to fix it because everything looks exactly as it should on the back end. Once we re-publish the website it still has the same issue? Help please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Seems to be a placement problem in breakpoints right before the mobile breakpoint.

I cannot see the "throwing around" on landing page and some other pages.

Your breakpoint issue seems to exist on your master?

If you watch the scrubber properly (the grey vertical "thing) while moving it, you may see where to add a breakpoint.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-30 um 18.07.37.png

Be aware, that pinning in the current version of muse is rarely necessary, if you feel, that this causes issues – I couldn`t see any.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to be a placement problem in breakpoints right before the mobile breakpoint.

I cannot see the "throwing around" on landing page and some other pages.

Your breakpoint issue seems to exist on your master?

If you watch the scrubber properly (the grey vertical "thing) while moving it, you may see where to add a breakpoint.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-30 um 18.07.37.png

Be aware, that pinning in the current version of muse is rarely necessary, if you feel, that this causes issues – I couldn`t see any.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They were rushing me to fix the problem so I actually just deleted the component that was doing the weird shifting. But I will take a look at the Master to see what you are commenting on.

Thank you!

--

Anthony Baez

Multi-media Designer

abaez@hmsmfg.com

www.HMSmfg.com<http://www.hmsmfg.com/>

1230 East Big Beaver Road, Troy, Michigan 48083

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines