Highlighted

Website loads zoomed in on phone

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've just published what is to be my first (responsive)website, just to test and see how it looked on my phone.

HirschGM

When I hold my phone vertically the website loads in a "zoomed in condition". I have no problem zooming out though, and the website looks as intended when I do so.

I looked up most used screen resolutions and decided that 480p would be as low as I would go for my site.

I use a Samsung Galaxy 6. So I don't imagine the breakpoint being the issue..

Can anyone please help me out?

Thanks!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

christianm41892648  wrote

I looked up most used screen resolutions and decided that 480p would be as low as I would go for my site.

My windows phone is 350 so this is pretty much what I get

Screenshot (18).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Website loads zoomed in on phone

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've just published what is to be my first (responsive)website, just to test and see how it looked on my phone.

HirschGM

When I hold my phone vertically the website loads in a "zoomed in condition". I have no problem zooming out though, and the website looks as intended when I do so.

I use a Samsung Galaxy 6. So I don't imagine the breakpoint being the issue..

Can anyone please help me out?

Thanks!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

Screenshot (18).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 19, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (18).png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2017 1
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guess I just have to make all the way down to 320 then...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2017 0