Exit

Website not loading to correct size on mobile phone

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone...

Quick question..

I have recently designed and and published a new website...via muse.

All is good on a pc and tablet but not my mobile phone...when it loads to the phone it comes on as over sized on the screen...a simple pinch to the screen makes it correct.. until you load another page on the site and you have to pinch the screen again...

I have another website which is identical in page width etc etc and it is good on all devices i have viewed it on...

The only thing i can see that is different is the website that works good on all devices is an earlier version which shows (Desktop,tablet and mobile) at the top of the design page...

I understand the later version just has fluid and fixed...i have tried various settings but with no success...

i have put both websites below if that helps...the andrewwickensphotography.co.uk is the problem one and is not finished at present due to ironing out this problem

arwphotography.co.uk

andrewwickensphotography.co.uk

many thanks in advance

Andy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you create just one page with your issue - the landing page and the corresponding master and share it via CC or dropbox like mentioned here: Please Provide a .muse File to Help Us Fixing Y... |Adobe Community

I guess it is quite easy but …

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines