Highlighted

Website not mobile friendly to all phones

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created breakpoints to cater to mobile usage of my website but it doesn't work 100% of the time. On Safari on my iPhone it looks fine, but on my husband's android it uses a larger layout not intended for mobile. Any ideas on why this would be?

IMG_9739.PNGWhatsApp Image 2017-11-20 at 11.00.20 AM.jpeg

Without seeing your muse file it’s a guess but often there is an element outside your content layout. If you zoom out to say 50 percent and do a select all cmd A on a Mac ...you might see it. Or a pinning issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Website not mobile friendly to all phones

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created breakpoints to cater to mobile usage of my website but it doesn't work 100% of the time. On Safari on my iPhone it looks fine, but on my husband's android it uses a larger layout not intended for mobile. Any ideas on why this would be?

IMG_9739.PNGWhatsApp Image 2017-11-20 at 11.00.20 AM.jpeg

Without seeing your muse file it’s a guess but often there is an element outside your content layout. If you zoom out to say 50 percent and do a select all cmd A on a Mac ...you might see it. Or a pinning issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2017 0
Enthusiast ,
Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2017 0