Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Website screen adjustement/responsive

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I am almost done with my website ! However I still have two little problems which might require your help !

On the first page, I would like to have the six pictures sized on the video dimension, for any kind of screens. I tried several stuffs without fonding out a good result... (the pic is how I would like it to looks like) Nicolas Robineau Sans titre-1.jpg

The second problem is similar. On page projects, I would like to have the arrow (and white rectangle on the bottom) which starts proprely at the bottom of the page (cf pic, how I would like it to looks like) 6 Days - 3 Lights

Capture.JPG

Those are the two little problems I am facing before being able to end and publicate proprely the website, I really need your help !!

Thank you in advance.

Nicolas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn´t see the problem, sorry.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-08-14 um 22.34.15.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here. I couldn't find anything wrong with your site.

And to add, I like the layout of your site.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines