• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Website shifts to the right,

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, so In short, I have an issue with my website. On the homepage, any of the navigation buttons shift it to the left, I've checked previous discussion's about this with anchor's being set to 0-500 The min width is fluid so it 'should' scale with the desktop size, Any other idea's how I can  try and fix this problem?
(also this is only happening in chrome, Edge and the muse preview do not do this.)

Website in question

Alert PrintHome

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

your header is not responive, the second slideshow is outside the canvas and I think you have custom css that is set wrong but I would need the .muse to be sure.

• 1st test is upload the same site to a (free) test Adobe BC and just see it the same issue with that browser is stiil around... this will confirm if only the Muse code is the issue or if your host server is also making part of it

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

your header is not responive, the second slideshow is outside the canvas and I think you have custom css that is set wrong but I would need the .muse to be sure.

• 1st test is upload the same site to a (free) test Adobe BC and just see it the same issue with that browser is stiil around... this will confirm if only the Muse code is the issue or if your host server is also making part of it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines