Highlighted

Website Sometimes Doesn't Load (stays white/blank)

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm having issues with my site, cant seem to fix it or find a resolution. The issue is that sometimes when I bring up the website it doesn't load the page and just stays a blank white page. The only way to get it to load is to refresh the page. This happens with desktop and mobile for sure but it happens pretty often and I'm going to lose customers over it. I basically redid my entire site trying to fix it but have no clue. Could it be the shopping bag on the top or something?

My site is www.wondrouscreations.ca

Any ideas?

If you need any more info let me know.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Website Sometimes Doesn't Load (stays white/blank)

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm having issues with my site, cant seem to fix it or find a resolution. The issue is that sometimes when I bring up the website it doesn't load the page and just stays a blank white page. The only way to get it to load is to refresh the page. This happens with desktop and mobile for sure but it happens pretty often and I'm going to lose customers over it. I basically redid my entire site trying to fix it but have no clue. Could it be the shopping bag on the top or something?

My site is www.wondrouscreations.ca

Any ideas?

If you need any more info let me know.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2018 0

Have something to add?