• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird format issues at the bottom of my page

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a real head scratcher.  In my footer I have 3 linked Icons and one regular text and one email text.  As seen in photo 1 (master page).  When I go to Preview website in browser the text appears below the icons I have to scroll down and the Icons stay anchored to the bottom of the page. Photo 2 and 3.

Here is what I want to do. I would like everything to appear on my home page as one screen no scrolling.  In the other pages I want to but pictures and be able to scroll down, with the text and logos at the bottom of the scroll not sticky at the bottom of the screen.  All the footer items are placed at the bottom of the page and in the same layer footer item is not checked.Footer Muse.JPGWeb Site no Text.JPGFound Text.JPGLayers.JPG

Thanks for any help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

No real idea, what you want to achieve, but it would help a lot, if you reduce your site to only only the page in your screenshot, with only the elements, shown in your screenshot, and share this .muse file with us (Dropbox, CC Files, …), then we will have a closer look.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No real idea, what you want to achieve, but it would help a lot, if you reduce your site to only only the page in your screenshot, with only the elements, shown in your screenshot, and share this .muse file with us (Dropbox, CC Files, …), then we will have a closer look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it out.  It was all about how big and how I placed the footer item.  If it at all attached its olf to the bottom of the page when placed it wouldn't format right.  I made my footer button the size they needed to be in photoshop before placing them in muse and changing them to a footer, and it worked fine.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines