• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is Publish to Business Catalyst?

Advocate ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying out Adobe Muse cc on a Windows 8 computer at work.

I clicked file/Publish to Business Catalyst...

1. What is Business Catalyst?
  2. Is Publish to Business Catalyst necessary for creating a Adobe Muse website or is it a testing area?
  3. What do I have to do to delete Business Catalyst?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Adobe Business Catalyst is a hosting service that you can use to publish your Muse website. You can either use BC or you can use other third-party hosting services like GoDaddy or Hostgator etc.

Read this link to see more information on Publishing using Business Catalyst in Muse: Publish Adobe Muse websites to Business Catalyst

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Business Catalyst is a hosting service that you can use to publish your Muse website. You can either use BC or you can use other third-party hosting services like GoDaddy or Hostgator etc.

Read this link to see more information on Publishing using Business Catalyst in Muse: Publish Adobe Muse websites to Business Catalyst

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines