Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the best way to make this site better

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made this site a year ago: Metmateman Grafisch Ontwerp

But I want to make it technical a better site. To place the latest work on it, it is a hell of a job. There must be an easier way.

How do I rebuild this site? Do I have to prepare the backgrounds and pictures in Photoshop and place a png/jpg in Muse? Now is everything placed in Muse, with a lot of anchors and breakpoints (to many).

Please give me some tips to make it more professional.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Lately Muse has updated and you would need less breakpoints for your existing website.

Using slideshow is, of course another way as these are responsive as well.

You could easily combine those two suggestions as slideshows are much more easy to "create", even if there´s only one

picture included.

1) You could push down your content by the height of one background tile with this tiny little double arrow on the left hand side:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-05 um 07.46.54.png

2) Then you just copy the top tile with its content, by click-holding with a

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please don’t remove this thread! Nobody has a right of ownership of a thread in a public(!) forum — especially, when the initial post already already got answers and statements. I think, it would be more than unpolite in regard to other contributors to delete their posts. Additionally there might be valuable informations for other community members.

It would be quite annoying, if someone contributes to a conversation and has to fear, that her/his statements may be removed, when the thread opener got his answer or looses interest in the discussed subject. If this would be common practice, it definitely would be the end of user communities.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines