• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the difference between creating breakpoints vs desktop/tablet/phone layout?

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not understand the difference between creating breakpoints for a responsive website or by designing it through the desktop/tablet/phone(I inserted a screen shot just in case someone doesn't know what I am talking about) layout. Is it just 2 different ways to accomplish the same thing? Or is there an advantage to each?muse1.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Although the two are good for responsive and another normal is to say that responsive costs a lot of work to adapt is not easy but it requires a lot of work but the fixed as pc, tablet and mobile are three parts but saves less work time is to say just copy and paste to tablet and then move and start to adapt but responsive change that if you touch points and check that you do not have errors but always requires a lot of work when it works well or badly, depends what you want to do in responsive

Votes

Translate

Translate
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Dmo68,

See this thread - Responsive vs Alternate Layouts which shall answer most of your queries with responsive web design.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Although the two are good for responsive and another normal is to say that responsive costs a lot of work to adapt is not easy but it requires a lot of work but the fixed as pc, tablet and mobile are three parts but saves less work time is to say just copy and paste to tablet and then move and start to adapt but responsive change that if you touch points and check that you do not have errors but always requires a lot of work when it works well or badly, depends what you want to do in responsive or redirect normal the two are good but I always work is to redirect because easier and quickly finish the work. I hope it serves the comments thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines