• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What should be the minimum width for 4.7 and 5 inch screen sizes?

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought 400px would work for 4.7 and 5 inch sizes, but it didn't worked. Content didn't fitted correctly. Suggest me the size for this so that I use the breakpoint. Otherwise I had make alternate layout for phones.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hey debjyotigorai,

There isn't any fixed guideline on this and we don't create breakpoints as per the screen sizes, they are created wherer the site breaks as described here - Add breakpoints in Muse for mobiles and desktops. 

Can you please share the link to your site so we can see what exactly going wrong and suggest you the solution?

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey debjyotigorai,

There isn't any fixed guideline on this and we don't create breakpoints as per the screen sizes, they are created wherer the site breaks as described here - Add breakpoints in Muse for mobiles and desktops. 

Can you please share the link to your site so we can see what exactly going wrong and suggest you the solution?

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is my site http://www.debjyotigorai.tk/.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines