• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What would you suggest to do? (home page)

Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy New Year All,

What would you do in the case that you think something in the code of your homepage only is off?

I know this because a new contact form I am putting on the homepage is acting weird but when a new form is put on any other page it is fine. I have done 50 test situations and spent 3 hours. Conclude that something on the homepage is throwing off the rollover of the form and have even stripped all away and still problem.

Can I make a new home page and add back the parts 1 by one?

Thanks,

Barry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actually I think it is NOT the code on the homepage but this.

A page with NO breakpoints, the form acts perfect with rollovers.

the same page, same form, but page has BPS, the form does not act normally with rollovers.

anyone ever hear of anything this nuts or why having bps on a page could make a muse form act strange and not fully function?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoffkids  wrote

A page with NO breakpoints, the form acts perfect with rollovers.

google captcha 2?

yes = this error is caused by Google and can make forms on pages with breakpoints lose the images... the only workaround is to use single breakpoints for forms or avoid capcha 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's really strange.

Can you please reduce your site to just one page (home page) in your case and sent it across so I can have a look at it.

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652.

If found a valid bug with be reporting to the Dev team.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines