• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I upload a page created with muse it previews fine on my local machine but becomes a blank page when I try to view on my web server.

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I upload a page created with muse it previews fine on my local machine but becomes a blank page when I try to view on my web server. This happens regardless of whether I use the built in ftp feature or save as html and use dreamweaver or another ftp client to upload. Pages looks great when I preview locally but fail no matter what I do when I try to publish.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to publish as a provisionally website to BC?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so the page shows up in business catalyst -- so basically this tool is unusable for web design unless I use adobes hosting???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No no, it shows, that your site works perfect on any web server except your server .

You should check with your hosting about requirements for muse.

There´s a file that you could upload to your ftp and check if everything is correct.

I ask ankushr40215001​ and Preran​ about this, as I don`t know out of the box where to find this file.

Also some others here may know where to look at, like Günter Heißenbüttel​ or Pavel Homeriki​​ or Ussnorway​.

Thanks to them all … .

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fotoroeder  написал(а)

No no, it shows, that your site works perfect on any web server except your server

No. This only shows that the site works well for businesscatalyst . Businesscatalyst Is not very fastidious to technical errors, which on any normal server do not work. This is made specifically for designers, which are not programmers and can make a lot of echnical mistakes. Therefore, as a test of the behavior of the site on the server, businesscatalyst not suitable. It seems that it is based on a Windows server, at the same time as most webhosts are based on Linux.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

require.js:37 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input

index.html:108 Uncaught ReferenceError: requirejs is not defined

at HTMLScriptElement.onload (index.html:108)

error code from chrome javascript console --

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did not mean this, but the Muse project, a link to the site, even if it does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines