Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When using iframe, the brower window moves to monitor 1

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all-

I am attempting to use iframe on a Muse page, but when the page loads the IE browser moves to monitor 1.

When browsing other pages of the Muse site on monitor 2 or 3 everything is fine, but when loading the page with the iframe, the entire Internet Explorer window moves over to monitor 1. I am not experiencing this in Chrome.  Has any one seen this issue and know of a solution?

Here's a sample of the code:

<iframe src="https://mysite.com" width="100" height="100" frameBorder="0" scrolling="no">

</iframe>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is unlikely to be a Muse issue. Is the content of the iFrame a page within the current Muse site or external?

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The contents of the iframe is a simple page I designed that is hosted in the same folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not going to be possible to diagnose the problem without seeing the site.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines