• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I find free website templates to use in Muse?

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2012 Dec 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find free website templates to use in Muse?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 19, 2014 Aug 19, 2014

I personally use http://musegrid.com for any templates I may need. They are very high quality and often use many of their custom widgets which of course you can easily use in any site afterwards.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Dec 03, 2012 Dec 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While they are not free. This is the best and only place to find premium Muse templates. The prices are insanely reasonable as well.

www.muse-themes.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Links to a non-free template site. Don't bother

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I clicked on this and my anti-virus came up about an attack. Don't click!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2013 Mar 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out MuseLayers: http://www.muselayers.com they offer premium themes,

also they offer pretty cool Adobe Edge Animate add-ons...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2013 Jun 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at http://www.museonatheme.info I think they are just starting, so only have a few templates but they are priced the lowest i've seen so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2013 Jul 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with the previous reply. Most of the free templates are too simple to really help you forward. I already bought a lot of templates online and just came across a newly launched website called Muse Design (www.musedesign.nl). Not yet a lot of templates but really nice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2013 Sep 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

go to http://www.museonatheme.info/index.html. You can find good templates. form this site.

thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

u can find ur templates to use in muse here

http://www.museonatheme.info/index.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know any free Muse template provider. But I would suggest Qooqee if you wnated something Modern and such...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2013 Nov 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of the themes are not free, but if you like premium stuff, you can find them on Themeforest. They are fairly cheap.

Here is the link: http://goo.gl/FJLfGS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2013 Nov 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have tones of free Muse Templates in Adobe Muse Exchange. this is the link: muse.adobe.com/exchange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2013 Nov 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2013 Dec 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at WebDesignBoom.com then go to inside Templates category from right sidebar, discovered from Stumble you can find some seriously innovative Muse templates...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2014 Jan 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also try the Muse Exchange hosted by Adobe.

http://muse.adobe.com/exchange#template

Muse Resource page

http://muse.adobe.com/resources.html#templates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No templates, only widgets

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2014 May 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Free Adobe Muse Templates - Freeadobemusetemplates.com offer them for no price at all. Every theme on there is completely free and I've used it a lot. They started up a few weeks ago as I saw a post on facebook by them, they're a little skethcy but given time I think they will improve.

Other than that, I'd just look on the Exchange and the previous stated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Misleading link here. Only forwards to ad sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2014 May 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are plenty of resources where you can find Muse templates. Just Google for it and you will find them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2014 Jul 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best quality templates are on themeforest for around $18. This is the only serious attempt I've seen at making professional Muse templates. But it's really good to see Muse taken seriously by a big template website. There are some others doing great work too like muse-grid. Stylishmusetemplates has the best free templates I've seen so far.

I see so much potential for new Muse designers in this area I'm working on my own site Musefreetemplates. If any budding Muse developers want to contribute I'm all ears.

Muse may seem easy at first but the design process is still very involved if you want a pro look. Good templates can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2014 Aug 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2014 Aug 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2014 Aug 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I personally use http://musegrid.com for any templates I may need. They are very high quality and often use many of their custom widgets which of course you can easily use in any site afterwards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2014 Sep 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is an amazing Muse theme you can try:

http://themeforest.net/item/rewalk-business-adobe-muse-template/8757837

It is perfect for business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is Premium Muse Template

https://sellfy.com/p/pNbc/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines