Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White Border in Adobe Muse

New Here ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Im not sure if this is the place to ask but i needed help with achieving a certain effect in Adobe Muse.

I would like to emulate the constant "white boarder" on the left, right, top and bottom that is present in this website

Marmalade Melbourne – Melbourne Advertising Agency

Im hoping this is possible and any help would be much appreciated. 

Thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Everything is very simple.

e953f992ab.png

c46fd7413d.png

1b023c7ce5.png

8b2eb148aa.png

cc37be8bc3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything is very simple.

e953f992ab.png

c46fd7413d.png

1b023c7ce5.png

8b2eb148aa.png

cc37be8bc3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to bug you again.

That has worked really well, but what i would like to do is to have a full width slide show within the content of my site.

When i set this slideshow up as full width the white borders that i set up are laying over it and cutting off the sides of my slideshow.

Is there any way i can have the slideshow as full width whilst also having my constant white borders?

Again this was achieved in the website that i listed above:

Marmalade Melbourne – Melbourne Advertising Agency

Thanks again for all your help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for that!!  Much appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically wanting to know if I can somehow set the inner edges of my white borders as the point that my full width or full screen slideshow end?  

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This can be done if you insert the following code into the head of the page ( in the page properties ).

<style>

.SSSlide {

height: 100vh !important;

}

</style>

But then you will have new questions: 

How can I place the arrows back forward so that they change the position depending on the screen size?

How can I place a signature that would change the position depending on the screen size?

And the answer to these questions - No way.

So you need to look for third-party slideshow widgets, like this one https://www.muse-themes.com/products/cinch-responsive-slideshow .

Or... Full freedom is given only by the source code. Visual designers, like the Muse, have limitations. I would recommend that you explore the possibilities and limitations of Muse and develop a design based on its capabilities. But do not try to repeat what is not done in it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines