• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White Screen loading issue still a problem!

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Adobe ever going to resolve this issue?  I have contacted all of my widget designers and they all say that the issue is with Muse itself.  The only solution I have seen is to revert back to CC2015.1. Really?  I have paid Adobe thousands of dollars for their products and this is the service that we all get? Update PLEASE.

The only pages that this is occurring are pages that I am using the Ecwid shopping cart and compounded in mobile devices but they insist that the issue is with Muse.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi stano,

I apologize for the issue you are dealing with.

However, as you also experienced that the issue appears only in the pages using the Ecwid cart.

I believe it works on heavy javascript which might be leading to slow load.

Let's try this way, please publish your site on Business Catalyst as a test and see if it still does the same thing?

Let's find the root cause of the issue so we can try eliminating it.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don`t even see your white screen. What about sharing a link with us? Right now nobody can help. Do you want help?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is the site on business catalyst:

https://sarinastone01.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

Yes. The issue is most prevalent using Safari on a mobile device.

Try: https://sarinastone01.businesscatalyst.com/mens-qigong.html

This page happens most often. If you don't see at first keep refreshing and you will see the issue.

Also noticed this error using firefox developer tools: Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead[Learn More] jquery.min.js:1

I believe that this is a javascript used by muse that should be updated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this happen in all browsers on all platforms? Safari is a known culprit as it preloads pages and often gets stuck with things like embedded video, particularly self hosted. This would also be an issue for image-heavy pages and, as Ankush says, JavaScript-heavy pages.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines