Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White space at the bottom of page

Participant ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm hoping someone may be able to offer me some advice.

I have set my website (20 pages)  up with a master page which runs over 4 breakpoints.  When viewing on screen (in Muse) everything behaves correctly, however when viewing in a browser a white space appears below the footer on the home page - all other pages are fine.

I've looked into the sticky footer option (which isn't the problem), and the page itself is one of the longer pages within my site so that also isn't the issue...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Many thanks

Kim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Please check your homepage for any hidden footer elements.

Check for unwanted elements, that has  [✓] footer option checked in the top right corner.

check every breakpoint, if you have the footer and page end handle in right position.

Toufic Nabi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check your homepage for any hidden footer elements.

Check for unwanted elements, that has  [✓] footer option checked in the top right corner.

check every breakpoint, if you have the footer and page end handle in right position.

Toufic Nabi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, ive tried all those things but I doesn't seem to make any difference 😞  Odd how it just randomly appeared too...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you considerably strip down your site (only one page, only very few breakpoints, only the elements, which are necessary to show your issue) and share the .muse file to us?

To do so, please follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a document that is doing this also.  IT prints fine, but the text boxes just have white space at the top and bottom of the pages.  weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read the post before yours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, and I see that this OP is about Muse and I had searched for this issue with InDesign and got this page! Please forgive me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines