Why are my Muse widgets not working since latest update?

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the latest update of Muse I have found that the photo slideshows in a client's website are not working property. The thumbnail image does not match the hero image. I have deleted the slideshow widget and inserted another one and still the same problem. See image below. This is only occurring in the Tablet and Phone versions but not the desktop.  I have used these widgets in 3 other websites and never had any problems before the update.

Thanks

Maggie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Hey Maggie,From whom did you bought the widget?I mean is this is a third party or native Muse widget?If it's a third party then contacting the widget provider and asking them if they have to release an updated widget will be suggested?In case this is a native Muse widget, try replicating the same behavior in a new muse file and see how it works.Regards,Ankush

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Maggie,

From whom did you bought the widget?

I mean is this is a third party or native Muse widget?

If it's a third party then contacting the widget provider and asking them if they have to release an updated widget will be suggested?

In case this is a native Muse widget, try replicating the same behavior in a new muse file and see how it works.

Regards,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines