• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I pin some items?

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My headings and icons on the top of the screen are pinned to the top, so when you scroll down they stay at the top. (Which is what I intended and on preview works completely fine.)

The issue is I have a sub-heading roughly ¼ the way down the long page. I want to pin the subheading too, so once it scrolls up to the icons (at the top of the screen that doesn't move) it stays at the top of the screen with the other icons and doesn’t disappear.

If I try to pin them they disappear completely on ‘preview’ mode.

Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

What you want to achieve with your subhead does not work with pinning but with a scroll motion effect.

This works only with fixed width breakpoints. Watch if this, what I did with the menu would fit to your needs (if you like).

This site is still i progress.

In this case I set the menu to "come down". You could also set it to come up with same speed, slower speed. faster speed, sideways from left and rigth and also you could set the opacity.

Does this help?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide a link to the site so we can see it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you want to achieve with your subhead does not work with pinning but with a scroll motion effect.

This works only with fixed width breakpoints. Watch if this, what I did with the menu would fit to your needs (if you like).

This site is still i progress.

In this case I set the menu to "come down". You could also set it to come up with same speed, slower speed. faster speed, sideways from left and rigth and also you could set the opacity.

Does this help?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

WOODLAND•VILLA

Today I am too fast in my hand-eye-brain coordination. Sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines