• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does my "burger" navigation bar disappear when I resize my browser ?

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I'm new to Adobe Muse so I don't know if the answer to this question is simple or not or if I missed something.

But when I preview my responsive site on a browser and I start resizing it less than 1339 px width, the burger burger disappears. 

The mouse still indicates that I can click on something but the menu doesn't show the way I want it to be.

ANYONE CAN HELP ?

Thk you very much,

Leslie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

The culprit is the 3rd party widget „Animated Hamburger“ by „creativated.com".

My suggestion: Delete this widget and integrate the icon differently:

Select the „Title bar“ of the accordion widget and use the „Fill“ command to apply different images for the different states. If you want, you can’t apply transitions to the single states.

Here you find a reduced and modified version of your .muse file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pfa7llreh1n93rb/Lassoul.muse?dl=0

Two more hints:

• Place all anchors in every

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To help we would need some link or screenshot or, even better and faster, your muse-file.

Reduce it to your main issue, with only one page, save it with a new name into your "Creative Cloud Files" , rightclick onto the file and share a link with us.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok

It's a one page site but the issue shows even when you preview the master page.

Here is the link:

Adobe Creative Cloud

Thk you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The culprit is the 3rd party widget „Animated Hamburger“ by „creativated.com".

My suggestion: Delete this widget and integrate the icon differently:

Select the „Title bar“ of the accordion widget and use the „Fill“ command to apply different images for the different states. If you want, you can’t apply transitions to the single states.

Here you find a reduced and modified version of your .muse file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pfa7llreh1n93rb/Lassoul.muse?dl=0

Two more hints:

• Place all anchors in every breakpoint to the left edge of your page. A browser tries to position an anchor always in the top left corner of the browser window. If the anchors are placed in the middle of the page, you risk horizontal shifting, when the browser moves to an anchor.
  • Please try to reduce the amount of breakpoints! 3, 4 breakpoint should be enough! You have 11 of them. The 320 px breakpoint isn’t necessary at all. What should happen, if the minimal width of the 320 px breakpoint is 320 px too? You tell your page to adapt to browser width, and at the same time you tell the page, that it is forbidden to do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okkk thank you !

thks for the tips.. I've only just started using yesterday so there is a lot I don't know and a lot I'm trying to understand concerning responsive design.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problems! You know, where to ask!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines