• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does the browser read in Desktop instead of the tablet page?

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the entire Adobe CC package for graphic production and have begun using Muse for the web on a MacBook Pro.

Have created a small sight where I adapted the pages for; 1 Desktop, 2 Surfboard and 3 Phone.

On computers with different browsers, Desktop appears as appropriate. On Phone, such as Iphone6, the pages also appears as appropriate, but for the Surfboard option, Desktop pages are loaded instead of those created in Muse Surfboard!?

Question: Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Looking forward to an explanation and guidance...

mvh

Jan@ytterlid.se

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

It depends on the resolution of the "surfboard" and how you set up your desktop and tablet version, I guess.

Another answer from earlier versions, I found here:

from Zak Williamson (Adobe): Go to Site Properties. Select Tablet. Uncheck "Redirect from Desktop" and re-publish.

Give us some more details like a link, I suggest.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It depends on the resolution of the "surfboard" and how you set up your desktop and tablet version, I guess.

Another answer from earlier versions, I found here:

from Zak Williamson (Adobe): Go to Site Properties. Select Tablet. Uncheck "Redirect from Desktop" and re-publish.

Give us some more details like a link, I suggest.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines