• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why Muse form data does not go to a gmail account. Argh!

Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell my why Adobe Muse form data will not go to a gmail.com account. I have clients who use gmail and thats where they want to form data to go to.

This is extremely inconvenient.

How do I fix this issue.

Thank you in advance for the solution. (from a 30 year Adobe product user.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

I can only suggest to use the email-address from your domain (like info@yourdomain.com) and hand it off automatically to the gmail account of your client.

This has to be done by the one of you who has the permission in the hosting information panel where all settings like ftp-username-password are done or talking directly to the hosting company by phone.

Does this help?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can only suggest to use the email-address from your domain (like info@yourdomain.com) and hand it off automatically to the gmail account of your client.

This has to be done by the one of you who has the permission in the hosting information panel where all settings like ftp-username-password are done or talking directly to the hosting company by phone.

Does this help?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey davepykeSV,

I suggest taking a look at this thread (albeit a bit old) http://forum.muse-themes.com/threads/forms-not-working.3114/

Be sure to read Chipp's comments, it sounds close to what has been told above by Uwe.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. Uwe and Chipp are correct. It's a work around. I created a forwarding domain that would go to the client's gmail.com account. The client should to get a specific email address related to his site.

People have to realize you have to spend a few extra bucks to do it correctly.

I would HIGHLY SUGGEST that Muse puts out a notice on this issue because EVERYONE will experience this problem at some point.

Thanks Muse community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Noted, thank you for the feedback.

We will make a note of it and put it across in form of a document.

Best Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines