Highlighted

Why this message about my pictures?

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem with some pictures in my website.

Muse says to me : "This document contains 11 links to assets being upsampled. You should resize them smaller or right-mouse click on the assets in the Assets panel to see addiction options."

When i look the pictures, original asset size and resampled asset size are the same.

There are others pictures in my website with the same configuration and there is no problem.

I don't understand.

Can you help me please?

++

L

Capture d’écran 2017-09-04 à 14.12.34.png

Hey,

The message thinks one or more photos are being pulled out of shape or Muse just doesn't know.

It is very common to get false ones after letting muse auto update the .muse file but you can relink the photo (other images) and that should make it go away.

See this link for more info - Muse assets panel = Add, copy and use assets in your Adobe Muse project

Regards,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why this message about my pictures?

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem with some pictures in my website.

Muse says to me : "This document contains 11 links to assets being upsampled. You should resize them smaller or right-mouse click on the assets in the Assets panel to see addiction options."

When i look the pictures, original asset size and resampled asset size are the same.

There are others pictures in my website with the same configuration and there is no problem.

I don't understand.

Can you help me please?

++

L

Capture d’écran 2017-09-04 à 14.12.34.png

Hey,

The message thinks one or more photos are being pulled out of shape or Muse just doesn't know.

It is very common to get false ones after letting muse auto update the .muse file but you can relink the photo (other images) and that should make it go away.

See this link for more info - Muse assets panel = Add, copy and use assets in your Adobe Muse project

Regards,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 04, 2017 0
Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Regards,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2017 0