• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why won't my main drop down stay put with sub menu

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a composition with a trigger. I used a vertical menu within the target zone. I enable view upon roll over, and to hide upon rollover target and trigger. But yet, for some reason when trying to go into the sub menu, my main menu keeps disappearing!!! HELP!

Here the temp site - menu is under Technologies

Home     --   LINK TO SITE

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

a sub menu is a special type of code and does not sit on the same level as the rest of a menu... it is its own space so what you want will not work

option 1 = have the menu widget (with sub-menu) and get rid of the comp widget it sits in

option 2 = keep the comp widget and the menu but not the sub menu... put the sub menu links in their links as seperate parts

I would use a manual menu for the sub-menus i.e, a separate menu next to the main one with the sub-links

option 3 = leave it as is but drop

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

a sub menu is a special type of code and does not sit on the same level as the rest of a menu... it is its own space so what you want will not work

option 1 = have the menu widget (with sub-menu) and get rid of the comp widget it sits in

option 2 = keep the comp widget and the menu but not the sub menu... put the sub menu links in their links as seperate parts

I would use a manual menu for the sub-menus i.e, a separate menu next to the main one with the sub-links

option 3 = leave it as is but drop the rollover as it isn't needed anyway i.e, the comp target area stays or has a 'close' buttion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines