Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Widget Composition issues on website

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have widget composition issues with a website that was created (not by me) in adobe muse.  The targets and triggers are images, how it was created is that an image is uploaded in the triggers and appear in the target when hovered over the trigger or vice versa.  The issues I'm having is that the links between the target and triggers is not working so you need to upload images twice through target then trigger.  When they are uploaded a boarder is showing the target box as if to say that the image is too small.  However this occurs for large or exact size images. I've attached a diagram explaining this, can anyone help me on how I need to correct these issues?

Widget issue.jpg

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

If there´s a frame/border in the composition itself, done in the origin muse, you are not able to change this in IBE.

With no muse, no chance, as far as I know as of this writing.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Possible that the original designer set a frame/contour on the target?

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-01 um 07.44.16.png

If not, show us a .muse with only this composition – save this into your Creative Cloud Files and by right click. share the link with us.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the suggestion, unfortunately I don't have or can't get hold of the Muse file at this stage.  I have been trying to sort out the issues through in-browerediting.  I believe the issue is that the composition is repeated 4 times on the page, all but the first composition is showing the issue.  In-browserediting does not allow me to delete all but the first composition, I've tried carry this out through html coding but failing.

If I get get the  file, do you know if it is possible to fix the issue through the website? Can you go back to the Muse file fix the problem and re-publist the site?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If there´s a frame/border in the composition itself, done in the origin muse, you are not able to change this in IBE.

With no muse, no chance, as far as I know as of this writing.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines