• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Widget Triggers go crazy in Preview

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a composition widget that has triggers that work correctly in design mode but when I Preview in Browser, all is askew & triggers activate wrong content.

i have checked, rechecked my pinning...

Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Like in e recent similar thread i learned, that the layer order in your layer palette should be like this:

top left button/trigger has to be the top down in layers palette

second left button/trigger has to be the second from bottom and so on …

Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-27 um 22.52.26.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to give more info than that.

Can you do a test publish of your site and share the URL here so that we understand what's going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply! How do I go about this? Can I export a single page? I have an existing site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save your existing file with a new name, delete all pages that don´t have to do with your issue and upload this file to dropbox or your CC-folder, share one of these links you chose with us.

You could follow these suggestions: Please Provide a .muse File to Help Us Fixing Your Issue!

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like in e recent similar thread i learned, that the layer order in your layer palette should be like this:

top left button/trigger has to be the top down in layers palette

second left button/trigger has to be the second from bottom and so on …

Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-27 um 22.52.26.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uwe:

I thank you for your reply... I have arranged all in my Layers & VOILA!!! It works!!

Am I correct in assuming that I could have saved myself all this trouble by NOT rearranging my Widget triggers?

I am still trying to find the logic in the arrangement of the targets in layers panel, but I am a graphic designer & not proficient in writing code... so I will let this one go. I do sincerely appreciate your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don`t know how you arranged your triggers. If you arranged it in the layers panel, that had been a bad idea, though, but I must admit, that I learned this three days ago from another thread with one from the gurus here Günter Heißenbüttel.

As of this reading I would say change your design page wide and take care that elements are page wide in one layer, take care that buttons are not overlapped by other elements in that layer.

Fine that it works for you now.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines