• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Widget trouble

Participant ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put Pinterest widgets on one page in my web site. . . all was fine. I have pages that I have added the same widget to previously and they are fine.

Now I'm trying to add the same widgets to another page on the same site and I get added text - lots of commas, and a word or two. . . Am I doing something wrong? I" think I'm doing the same thing. . . I quit Muse and then started again. Didn't make a difference.

Frustrated. Lynn

Pinterest.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Is that within the Design workspace or live on the site? Is the widget you're using the default Pinterest widget in Muse or pasted from the Pinterest site? It's really difficult to troubleshoot from a screenshot.

David

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share a link to the site or create a single page version of the .muse file and share it via Creative Cloud or Dropbox? This will make it easier to understand the issue.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screenshot I added to my original post is what is happening. . . See it? It's small, about three times the size of the pinterest init. Pink background and little dots. . .

Here is another screen shot. . . . Look in the lower left hand corner. All of the "funny stuff" above the pin it init.

show it.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops - meant right hand! Too early for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that within the Design workspace or live on the site? Is the widget you're using the default Pinterest widget in Muse or pasted from the Pinterest site? It's really difficult to troubleshoot from a screenshot.

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was trying to add a pin init. . . Now I see that there are wigets!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines