• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Widgets from Musegain that allow you to create a blog and online store

Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. I saw widgets on the Musegein website that allow you to make a blog with an authorization system on your site. For example:

https://www.musegain.com/adobe-muse/blog/

https://www.musegain.com/adobe-muse/woocommerce/

and Museexpress

But I do not understand, is it necessary for this to use the Wordpress? I do not want to pay the Wordpress monthly. If necessary, tell me similar widgets that allow them to buy them once, and not pay for monthly use, as in the case of Musepress. Which will make a first-class blog or online store. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Bogette,

The above-mentioned plugins by you are exclusively developed to connect Adobe Muse site with Wordpress admin panel, as Muse does not have its native CMS system.

Can you please tell us your requirements in detail so we can suggest you something much relevant and better options.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create my forum with authorization system, my blog. So that users can register and have their own personal page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

for a blog I would use Publiz but imo Muse is not the best tool for forums

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines