• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Widgets

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an awful time with muse free - I can't find the widgets I want and that I see people using on tutorial videos. I 'm looking for the "call me button."

Thanks, Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse is discontinued software.  Some Muse widgets might be gone now as Muse hasn't been in active development for more than 2 years. 

It's time to move to other software.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Muse is under EOL and will not be develeoped any further, regarding OS and Browserdevelopement but it is still runnning and not really discontinued as one can still download the app, so … what should that "Call Me" Button do? Make a phone call? Simply use the hyperlink section in the menu bar, fill in the phone number with all

+49 123 456 789 and hit ENTER. Now on mobiles but also on desktops that number gets called. Coool, isn`t it? You won`t need a widget for that, except I got you wrong. You can even setup a certain link style to it for rollover states, just in case you want to use different colours here.

Kind Regards,

Uwe 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines