Highlighted

WIKI section in Muse

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone created a WIKI type area on a Muse page where users can add comments? I would like to create a space where users can add upcoming events and activities that will be visible to others without my having to manually add them in the app.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

WIKI section in Muse

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone created a WIKI type area on a Muse page where users can add comments? I would like to create a space where users can add upcoming events and activities that will be visible to others without my having to manually add them in the app.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 25, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse can't do this.  You will need to seek out 3rd party solutions that use server-side technologies.  But be careful what you wish for.  This will become a magnet for spam and other nonesense posts if you don't keep a very tight watch over it.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 25, 2019 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes there are a few ways to make this in Muse but as stated a 3rd party cms is better than trying to hand code it... I use https://www.publiz.com/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 28, 2019 0