• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Willing to troubleshoot my site? I can't figure it out.

Explorer ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for a Muse expert who is willing to troubleshoot my site, (which works fine—once it loads). All the parts and pieces are there and everything else is built. The problem is the lag time in Safari ( not so bad in Chrome). It's crazy long and I can't figure out how to fix it. Once it loads, everything works fine, but I'm hoping that an expert (you?) can take a look at it (I'll send the link to you directly) and quickly see the fix.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide an URL to your website so that the experts here can figure what's causing the issue?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Safari I cannot reach your website. On Chrome it takes a little but works finally.

Might have to do with some 3rd party widgets?

I also realize some moving the whole content to the left after clicking VISION 7.

This could happen because of some unordered alignment of your anchors (not the answer you expected, sorry).

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the look, but I'm not so worried about the tweaks. I'm trying to figure out why it won't load...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, the tweaks are on your side, but still the question, do you use any or maybe too many 3rd party widgets?

Normally this is one reason for long loading times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I finally secured the source files for the site in question AugHumana which I did not build. I am a university professor and this was a student project. Unfortunately, the student who built it is no longer available. I don't know if it is permissible to use this forum to find someone who can fix my site (I'm willing to pay). Everything is there and should only require a few tweaks to make it work properly, but my schedule right now does not allow me the luxury of learning Muse. Thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines