• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wizard type dynamic navigation....

Participant ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for some guidance on how to achieve a particular effect in Muse.

In a nutshell I'm trying to create a wizard like navigation system without ever leaving the page I'm on.

See my navigation flow below.  Assume that the black boxes is the main content container, and the circles are the navigation.  I'd like to have the navigation within the main container, change the container contents itself.  I've preformed similar tricks in the past using overlays (composition widgets) but this approach limits how many layers deep I can go.

wizard-nav-01.png

The main reason I need to do this without flipping pages is since I'm trying to contain it within a modal, which itself is already a composition widget.

Tabs can't work since the navigation is outside the content container.

Any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While your design looks enticing, I am not sure if there is a way to implement it in Adobe Muse. I am not the expert here, but have you tried an external JavaScript?

I am hoping that someone here has a better answer than I do.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines