Highlighted

Words with same letter in a row

New Here ,
May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue, and this has been happening for at least the past year. . .  whenever i type a word out that has the same letter twice, one right after the other, it will skip the 2nd letter. Example: Address or Letter. When i type it out, it will type out A d r e s.   Then, when i try to delete by hitting the delete key, nothing happens. I have to highlight and make a space or highlight up until past the initial "Twin letter" and hit space.

This happens a lot! Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks.

[Moved out of Web Design forum and into a Muse-specific support forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Words with same letter in a row

New Here ,
May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue, and this has been happening for at least the past year. . .  whenever i type a word out that has the same letter twice, one right after the other, it will skip the 2nd letter. Example: Address or Letter. When i type it out, it will type out A d r e s.   Then, when i try to delete by hitting the delete key, nothing happens. I have to highlight and make a space or highlight up until past the initial "Twin letter" and hit space.

This happens a lot! Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks.

[Moved out of Web Design forum and into a Muse-specific support forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 22, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could it be that there`s a autocorrection issue. Which OS do you use?

Does this happen only in Muse?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2017 1
May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Very strange, which product are you querying for?

If it is Muse, please try changing the font and see if the problem continues.

Regards,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2017 0