Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workaround solution for Accordion Widget issue

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

The team has shared with us a temporary fix until an update with this fix is released. Please try it and let us know if it helped.

1. Download the .mulib file from this location: (https://adobe.ly/2jhRZIZ)
  2. Open the file in Muse by double clicking on it. This should add it as a library item.
  3. Drag this library file on master page or a child page, depending on where accordion issue is present(Note: While dragging the file please check that it should not overlap with any other page content frame)
  4. Re-export/publish the site again and accordion menu should work fine now.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This widget is not working for me... Still having the same problem. Is there any other workaround?

This is the website: TI&Varejo | O Evento

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no clue what to do with this widget. It looks like this in my side:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-03 um 23.50.06.png

I also realize from time to time a SAFARI Error like this:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-03 um 23.50.53.png

If I click directly in my mail, I get a system error. Is theter something about JIVE and Safari which creates this error?

I do not have this all time.

This answer I sent through Firefox.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. The widget fixed a bug, which caused accordions close directly after opening them on mobile Chrome browsers.

In the meanwhile, this widget is obsolete, because it is integrated directly in Muse.

2. The "system error" appears since some days, when logging into an Adobe forum. This is a known issue, which is actually being investigated. In many cases, you can work around this problem by restarting the browser or clearing the browser cache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Günter Heißenbüttel​. Like it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines