Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Would this type of widget be possible?

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I'm new to Muse and enjoying learning it quite a bit. However, I have encountered a roadblock with what I want to do. Do you think I could write a Widget that allows me to do the following:

I'm creating a site for a Spanish class I'm teaching next semester, and I wanted to integrate Lingro (lingro.com) into several sections of text throughout my page. With it's code, Lingro allows users to click on a word on a page and have a small floating window offer either a translation or definition (depending on the settings).

Anyway, I understand that Muse will not allow you to see the code it generates, much less edit it. A workaround I found was to create html objects, add the Lingro html code, and then add the text I want to have with that functionality. It's a very rudimentary solution, and it limits me enormously on the type of fonts I can use, plus it takes quite a bit of time.

Is there any chance that I could create a Widget that would automatically add this code to text in Muse? I

In case you are curious about Lingro, or if I did not make myself clear, I'm trying to add the code listed under "integrated tooltips" in this page: lingro: webmaster tools.

Thank you very much for your time!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

See this forum post for information on how to create widgets for Adobe Muse. Hope that helps.

Want to create my own custom widget for Muse (was:widget)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See this forum post for information on how to create widgets for Adobe Muse. Hope that helps.

Want to create my own custom widget for Muse (was:widget)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines