• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your contributions on this forum are invaluable, thank you!

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To all the contributors on this forum,

Thank you for all your excellent work on the forum this year, and especially with your help after the EOL announcement. You have been stellar in providing guidance to users that pondered about their way forward. and continue to help users that are yet to make a decision.

A special hat tip to Günter Heißenbüttel, fotoroeder, and Ussnorway for your continuing support and assistance to the many users. To the many contributors from other forums that stepped in to help here, thank you for going the extra mile. On behalf of all the people that you have helped, and those that will require your assistance in the future, thank you.

I look forward to your continued presence on Adobe Forums.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Preran, for your encouragement!

Hope, that fotoroeder​ and Ussnorway​ will stick to this forum too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course I will. Muse is still a part of my business. I am searching for other Apps but I am still not satisfied and unconscious about the whole apps out there. One point is the money and the other one is about the easiness of an uncomplicated way of IBE.

Since then I had no time to invest in testing any certain app, but am aware and keeping my ear to the ground.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved most of my sites off Adobe now but yes I'm still around and when Nancy , Uwe & Günter don't get there first I manage to help people that want it... imo Adobe needs to own their eol decision with a clear plan to shut this forum down

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This forum will be open (at least) until the end of support date for Muse (March 26, 2020). After that, we will decide based on the number of posts on this forum, and if it is worth the time and effort for everyone involved to be here. We will definitely take all of you into confidence before making that decision.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines