• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom/Scale an image at mouse hover?

Participant ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I do with adobe muse to enlarge an image at the passage of the mouse?

I have to create a gallery with lots of pictures and I would like to have an enlarged preview at passage the mouse.

Thanks a lot to everyone.

Message was edited by: ankush rao

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi SanchezMusics,

Your requirement of "scaling/zooming and image on mouse hover" in Muse can be easily fulfilled one of many third party widget available.

Please refer to this widget library -where you can browse and choose a perfect widget for yourself - https://musewidgets.com/search?q=hover+widget

In the link above you can also search any other third party widgets required.

Please note that the widgets available in above library are not endorsed by Adobe, it's just a common a place where differe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SanchezMusics,

Your requirement of "scaling/zooming and image on mouse hover" in Muse can be easily fulfilled one of many third party widget available.

Please refer to this widget library -where you can browse and choose a perfect widget for yourself - https://musewidgets.com/search?q=hover+widget

In the link above you can also search any other third party widgets required.

Please note that the widgets available in above library are not endorsed by Adobe, it's just a common a place where different sellers display their widgets for your convenience

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The widget that suits me is this: Zoom Transition Widget

but there's a problem. The zoom image loses quality and is not good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad that you found the widget.

However, as you have mentioned that quality of images looses after zoom is it happening even in their widget preview or at your end?

Try the steps described in this doc - How can I create high-resolution websites using Muse which explains how to include high-resolution images in Muse and see if you can overcome the issue?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want to sound negative, but have you though about how users of touch screen devices would interact?

Mobile devices, and in particular tablet devices, make up 50% of web site visitors now, and require touch screen friendly features, a lightbox would be better suited to such users. A mouse over event would enlarge the image only whilst the user has their finger on the image, (obscuring the image) and return to its original size once the user removes their finger from the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines