• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zwischenspeicherung im Browser für Ordner „css/“ konnte nicht aktiviert werden.

New Here ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kann mir hier eventuell jemand weiterhelfen?

Habe Änderungen an der Seite vorgenommen und aus Muse per FTP-Upload hochgeladen.  Am Ende bekomme ich diese Fehlermeldung (für vier Ordner), und die aktualisierte Seite ist nicht online.

Ich weiß so gar nicht, was das bedeutet.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Hi Ankush,

actually, the error message is exactly as it was - I have Muse running in German, but I think you are right in your assumption that it is the same as "failed to enable browser caching for...".

I contacted support yesterday because I thought that this message pointed to the cause for my changes not going live.  Support was great - turns out that the problem was in no way related to the messages I received after my FTP uploads.  I could have taken care of the problem on my own (felt rathe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey SteveFromGud,

I guess you have translated the error  and original error message could be read as - Failed to enable browser caching for folder "css/".

Please correct me if I differ, however if this is the case then the step taken by user in this thread - Failure to enable browser cache issue should resolve your query.

Let me know if that works or we will investigate further.

Thanks!

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush,

actually, the error message is exactly as it was - I have Muse running in German, but I think you are right in your assumption that it is the same as "failed to enable browser caching for...".

I contacted support yesterday because I thought that this message pointed to the cause for my changes not going live.  Support was great - turns out that the problem was in no way related to the messages I received after my FTP uploads.  I could have taken care of the problem on my own (felt rather stupid), but I was mentally blocked by those messages and thought the cause was to be found there.

I was so relieved that the changes to the site were now going live that I forgot to ask what to do about the four messages (which, during the process of finding my core problem, I was told were "just" messages, not "error messages").

I read the thread you suggested.  There are, however, no messages relating to files missing or anything of the sort when visiting the site, so I have decided to let the issue lie for the time being.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my query!

Cheers from Germany
Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is totally perfect, so far the site is live and accessible no need to invest extra effort just for a warning message.

However, keep monitoring the site and let us know if you still face any further issues.

Cheers,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines