レポート
コミュニティガイドライン
他のユーザーへの思いやりを持ち、敬意を払いましょう。コンテンツの出典を明記し、投稿する前に内容が重複していないか検索してください。 さらに詳しく
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

リンクをクリップボードにコピー

コピー完了

I think we need to see it. Can you post a screen shot?

~ Jane

投票

翻訳

翻訳

レポート

レポート
コミュニティガイドライン
community guidelines
New Here ,

リンクをクリップボードにコピー

コピー完了

thanks. 

this is,😊

投票

翻訳

翻訳

レポート

レポート
コミュニティガイドライン
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

リンクをクリップボードにコピー

コピー完了

最新

"I created an icon, but I wanted only the round part, but it was completed with square data due to a problem with the data.

So, I🥺 would like you to tell me how to round it using Photoshop💦I'm going to put it on the Premier Pro after I've rounded it up."

Hi

All images are rectangles — you can't change that. The problem with yours is that you don't want the brown background. Instead, you want transparency. Here are a couple of thoughts:

• When you create it in Photoshop, create and use layers for each part and start with a transparent layer. Don't work on the Background layer, as it does not support transparency. We can't see your Layers panel and don't know how you structured this.
  • JPEGs don't support transparency and will fill in transparent areas with a solid color. You didn't say what format you saved it in, and we can't tell from here. I don't use Premiere, so I'm taking a guess that PNG would be a good format to save in. Plus keep the layered Photoshop version in case there are changes.
  • If you need to fix this file, make a selection around the white circle, invert it, and delete the brown.

Does any of this answer your question? If not, please give more details so we can better assist.

~ Jane

投票

翻訳

翻訳

レポート

レポート
コミュニティガイドライン
community guidelines