关于中文输入法在软件内的两个问题。

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2018 Aug 05, 2018

リンクをクリップボードにコピー

コピー完了

这个问题本来是想发给在线客服的,但是那个窗口打不开了,就发到这里。

你好,我是adobe软件的中文版的使用者。从ps发布至今,不知道你们有没有接到过关于中文输入法之类的反馈,反正到现在也没有见到你们去解决这样的问题。

关于中文版的软件,因为输入语言的环境不同,我们需要第三方的插件才能在软件内输入我们的文字,比如“百度输入法”、“搜狗输入法”,汉化由此出现了两个问题。

一、在输入法工作的时候无法使用单个字母的快捷键。意思是,当我们使用中文输入法的时候,使用“V”、“H"之类的快捷键是无效的,出来的是中文输入法的候选框,除非将输入法转为英文环境才可以使用。这是一些做文字排版的工作者颇为苦恼。

二、在使用文字工具时,选用中文输入法,出现中文字候选框不跟随文字输入光标的情况。这个问题不大也不小。如果能将这两个问题解决掉,我们中文版Adobe使用者将不胜感激。

表示

翻訳

翻訳

レポート

レポート
コミュニティガイドライン
他のユーザーへの思いやりを持ち、敬意を払いましょう。コンテンツの出典を明記し、投稿する前に内容が重複していないか検索してください。 さらに詳しく
community guidelines

correct answers 1 件の正解

Community Expert , Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

宗波高57396352  wrote

This question was originally intended to be sent to online customer service, but the window could not be opened, it was sent here.

Hello, I use the Chinese version of Adobe software. Since the release of Photoshop CC, I don't know if you have received any feedback on the Chinese input method. Anyway, I have not seen you to solve such problems.

Regarding the Chinese version of the software, because the environment of the input language is different, we need a third-party plug-in t

投票

翻訳

翻訳
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

リンクをクリップボードにコピー

コピー完了

宗波高57396352  wrote

This question was originally intended to be sent to online customer service, but the window could not be opened, it was sent here.

Hello, I use the Chinese version of Adobe software. Since the release of Photoshop CC, I don't know if you have received any feedback on the Chinese input method. Anyway, I have not seen you to solve such problems.

Regarding the Chinese version of the software, because the environment of the input language is different, we need a third-party plug-in to input our text in the software, such as "Baidu input method", "Sogou input method", and there are two problems in Chineseization.

1)     You cannot use the shortcut keys of a single letter when working with the input method. This means that when we use the Chinese input method, the shortcut keys such as "V" and "H" are invalid. The candidate box for the Chinese input method is used, unless the input method is converted to the English environment. . This is a bit of annoyance for some people who do text layout.

2)     when using the text tool, the Chinese input method is selected, and the Chinese character candidate box does not follow the text input cursor. This question is not too big or too small. If we can solve these two problems, our Chinese version of Adobe users will be greatly appreciated.

Hi Zongbo

Unfortunately, I don't think you are going to  get any help with your problem on this forum, as it is a user to user forum.  No one from the Photoshop  Development Team reads this forum.  There is an official Feedback site that 'is' read by Adobe staff, and you will do much better asking there.

Photoshop Family Customer Community

祝你好运

投票

翻訳

翻訳

レポート

レポート
コミュニティガイドライン
他のユーザーへの思いやりを持ち、敬意を払いましょう。コンテンツの出典を明記し、投稿する前に内容が重複していないか検索してください。 さらに詳しく
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018