• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't use photoshop for web

New Here ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i get a little blue notification that says i have to have a photoshop subscription, but i do have a photoshop subscription
TOPICS
Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default29969019xqkd62 we can see you have two Adobe accounts so make sure you are logged in with the correct one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cory,

To the best of my knowledge I only have the one account that I use for work, how would I tell what the two accounts are?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You would have to contact customer support for that, but we can see that you are part of a business plan that has Ps.  The next thing is are you the admin of your computer?  If not, you would need to request access to Ps web as admins have the ability to block this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines